Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The morning so far...

Thus far I have spent the morning trying to find ways to save some money around here. The kids and I are working on coming up with a menu calendar, eliminating many of the prepared items we have purchased in the past and coming up with some new ideas for meals (both lunch and dinner if anyone has suggestions!) We'll be planning our grocery trips better (not so many impulse buys from the little people) and I might try doing the Peapod order again for some things that are on sale each week.
I also need to work on planning Bubba's birthday party - and find out who is planning to attend Mimi's Dance Recital next month - and the list goes on... now to work on cleaning up the kitchen so I can hopefully do some crafting this afternoon - we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment