Saturday, May 29, 2010

Well - I haven't been very good about keeping this updated...

But I'll try to work on that - I have been doing alot of reading of other blogs and I'm hoping that will motivate me to keep mine updated too!
While I have surely fallen off the blog wagon, I have been quite crafty in the last week or so!!
I have managed to design and make the kids their own "mail bag" for delivering mail to each other and the hubby and I via the new mailbox that Bubba received for his birthday!
I made a "car mat" for Bubba to drive and store some of his match box cars in when he decides to take them somewhere.
I made the kids each an outfit to wear to the Memorial Day Parade we are attending on Monday afternoon.
I also tried a few ice cream cone covers (in an attempt to keep 'some' of the ice cream from getting all over their hands!) that will hopefully get quite a bit of use this summer!
I have about a million other crafty ideas that I am working on scheduling now - trying to keep up with the house at the same time - I WILL NOT allow myself to live in a messy house just so I can keep crafting! My new goal is B-A-L-A-N-C-E!

With the number of school days left dwindling ... I am also thinking of things to keep us busy for the summer - lots of fun ideas and short trips on the agenda - and hopefully many more to come!

A few shots of the craftiness ...

No comments:

Post a Comment